Area Sales Managers
Two Mountains is look for Area Sales Managers for the Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga and Venda areas on a permanent basis to report to the National Sales Manager.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the field sales activities of the company in a designated area to achieve sales objectives.
- Ensure targets are met through teams of field sales agents and referral programs
- Increase Two Mountain’s market penetration within the area assigned
- Responsible of supervising and monitoring all Field Agents within assigned catchment area
- Responsible for coordinating and conducting training of Field Sales Agents
- Identify new or potential business opportunities for Two Mountains business units
- Support operations team in launching of new satellite and Branches offices
- Ensure marketing material is available to all Field Sales Agents
- Conduct brand awareness training for the field teams
- Scan the market for new and old competitor activity
- Liaise with marketing to plan activations and campaign management
- Identify opportunities for network distribution channel in the catchment area
- Identify needs in the communities and submit proposals for CSI project identification
- Work together with Burial Services and Branch Managers to prepare weekly funeral schemes
- Ensure effective marketing is conducted at funerals and Field Sales Agents are assigned to attend different funerals.
- Sales and Marketing qualification equivalent to NQF Level 6.
- Regulatory Exams Level 1 (Essential).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience required in Sales with previous working experience as Sales Manager in insurance for three years.
- In depth knowledge of managing a high-performance sales team
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Prepared to drive extensively across the country.
- Problem – solving and analytical skills to interpreted sales performance and market trend information
- Basic financial management understanding
- Well developed oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proven time management skills.
- Innovative and independent thinker
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Self motivated and ability to meet tight deadlines with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Pro-active, self – motivated, results oriented.
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.