Purpose of the Job
Assign and direct all work performed in the Branch and oversee all areas of Branch operations. Lead employees, foster a conducive environment and ensure customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring debtors are authorized and collected.
- Development of Branch Business plans
- Implementation & communication of the business strategies to the branch
- Development of annual budgets & monitor expenditure
- Analysis of Branch activities
- Identify challenges & opportunities.
- Expenditure and Asset Control
- Burial Operations: Ensuring funerals are set-up accordingly.
- Management of mortuary duties
- Arrangement of funeral cremation
- General Operations
- Planning & arranging funerals with the Area Sales Manager
- Ensuring vehicles are maintained.
- Oversee office equipment maintenance.
- Ensuring refine synergy between Burial Services & Financial Services
- Sales/ Customers: Marketing of Products, and Funeral Services: Compare sales documents
- Identify “up selling and additional services.
- Control of Company Branding Adherence to Legislation: Ensuring staff adheres to Health & Safety legislations
- Compliance of Funeral Parlour legislations
- People Management: Hiring of new staff.
- Management of employee performance
- Succession planning
- Customer Experience
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management.
- Relevant qualification equivalent to NQF Level 6.
- Valid drivers
- A minimum of 5 years experience in managing personnel or any supervisory related position is required Knowledge of the funeral industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Driver’s License
- Analytical skills
- Computer Literacy, including MS Excel skills
- Numerical skills and financial acumen
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation and commercial skills.
- Business Orientation
- Controlling Progress
- Problem Solving
- Is resilient and driven to Achieve Results
- Take Initiative and Execute
- Take responsibility and be Accountable.
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.