Branch Manager – Tzaneen
Two Mountains is look for a Branch Manager for their Tzaneen Branch on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
Assign and direct all work performed in the Branch and oversee all areas of Branch operations. Lead employees, foster a conducive environment, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all debtors are authorized and collected according to the company credit policy
- Develop Branch Business Plans to support the company’s strategic plans and objectives
- Develop the annual budget for the Branch in accordance with the company’s strategic objectives and in conjunction with the General Operations Manager
- Monitor expenditure according to the budget and take corrective actions
- Mange the fleet and petrol cards as per the company Policies and Procedures
- Coffin and Wreath stock to be kept at maximum of 14 days excluding showroom stock
- Only approve suppliers to be used for all consumables
- Identify abuse of all company assets and expenditure and act according to the company Disciplinary Policy
- Ensure that Funeral set – up is in accordance with the Burial manual
- Manage removal of bodies as per company Standards and Procedures
- Planning and arranging funerals with the Area Sales Manager
- Ensure that vehicles are in working order and well maintained
- Oversee the office equipment maintenance, monitoring, calibration and repair, as well as replacement of missing supplies, when necessary.
- Ensure all staff adhere to Health and Safety legislation and Policies and Procedures.
- Build and maintain strategic ties with the community as well as networking with existing and potential customers to establish long term, trustworthy relationships.
- Relevant qualification equivalent to NQF Level 6
- Valid driver’s license (with a minimum of 5 years – very essential).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing personnel or any supervisory related position is required
- Knowledge of the Funeral Industry will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Business and Management Principles involved in strategic planning, resources allocation leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of principles of and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel skills
- Numerical skills and financial acumen
- Negotiation and commercial skills
- Presentation and analytical skills.
- Innovative and independent thinker
- Business orientation.
- Take responsibility and be accountable.
- Is resilient and driven to achieve results
- Customer and business orientation.
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.