Customer Service Agent
Two Mountains is looking for a Customer Service Agents at their Midrand office on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Update customer information on the system and save all customer interactions and transactions
- Capture customer complaints on the complaints system
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Provide feedback to customer and keep customer informed on outstanding actions
- Catalogue and save call recordings at the end of every customer interaction call. Be the voice of the customer
- Engage with internal and external with empathy and while adhering to FAIS requirements
- Listen to the customer and give the customer an opportunity to raise concerns.
- Matric / Grade 12
- FAIS qualification an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in insurance (Customer Services)
- Proven record of customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving aptitude
- Critical thinking skills.
- Multi-lingual added advantage.
- Customer service principles and practices
- Numeric, oral and written language applications
- Product knowledge (Financial Services and Burial Services)
- Negotiating and analytical skills
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel skills
- Presentation skills
- Relationship management skills: ability to create and maintain mutually beneficial relationships across a range of areas.
- MS Office Suite
- Diplomatic but firm
- Team player and consistent
- Innovative and independent thinker
- Ability to motivate and negotiate at all levels
- Pro-active, self-motivated, results orientated. Resilient, determined and resourceful.
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.