Customer Service Team Leader
Two Mountains is look for a Customer Service Team Leader to work in Midrand on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
To motivate, coach, inspire, train, and direct the Customer Service Team to deliver an exceptional customer experience and meet operational and business objectives.
Customer Experience Operations and Services
- Ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints through effective team management.
- Attend to demanding customers and ensure complaints are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Monitor daily workflow and ensure customer experience procedures are followed.
- Ensure all customer care representatives are adequately trained.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to resolve customer queries.
- Create campaigns and appropriate disposition statuses as per the Campaign Management System.
- Perform quality assurance by listening to a random sample of all calls made to improve customer experience. support, guidance, leadership, and motivation to promote maximum performance to the team.
Reporting and Administration:
- Submit reports on customers serviced and productivity.
- Compile and present weekly and monthly review report and engage with stakeholders.
- Compile and analyze customer queries trends to ensure performance improvement.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience Manager to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Communicate and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Treat Customer Fairly (TCF):
- Ensure compliance with respect to LTIA, FAIS AND TCF and other related regulations.
- Report any TCF principle deviations to management.
- Derive tactical interventions to address unsatisfactory regulatory requirements.
- Relevant qualification equivalent to NQF Level 6
- RE1 will be added advantage.
- 5+ years Customer Service / Customer Care experience in a Contact Centre / Insurance Industry Environment
- Project Planning (advantageous)
- Business report writing skills
- FAIS – Long Term
- Ability to utilize Campaign and Policy Administration systems,
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Track record of building talent
- Able to balance the need of delivering a creative experience and a profitable result
- MS Office Suite
- Strong personality, with the confidence to take the initiative.
- Business Orientation,
- Planning & Organizing,
- Analytical thinking (incl. Problem Solving),
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Work Ethics and
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.