Purpose of the Job
To provide a personal, administrative, and secretarial support service to the CEO and facilitate a seamless administration operation in the Office of the CEO.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial Support Service: Act as a point of contact amongst executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, diary and appointments, ensure that it is up to date at all times
- Organise the CEO’s day-to-day work and personal life
- Utilise discretion to decide to accept or decline requests on behalf of the CEO based on importance and urgency of the matter
- Arrange meetings (Conference rooms, documentation, parking, refreshments), and take minutes and decisions of all meetings in the Office of the CEO.
- Develop itineraries and agendas including scheduling flights, arranging other transportation and book accommodation for employees in the Office of the CEO. Do quality control & assist in planning the itinerary efficiently and effectively
- Handle confidential documents / issues with utmost discretion
- Administration / Office Support: Organise the Office of the CEO
- Screen and direct phones calls
- Manage the effective flow of information and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Receive, record and distribute all incoming and outgoing documentation, through an electronic document tracing system
- When required, attend meetings with the CEO and take minutes during meetings
- Collects data and information, analyse it on request of the CEO
- Research and collate all relevant information to enable the CEO to prepare for meetings
- Consolidates information and provides a summary and analysis for the CEO including compilation of board and presentation packs
- Ensure / co-ordinate fast and efficient handling of all correspondence, meeting of deadlines for documents (determine priority and follow up)
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as discussed with the CEO
- Organize and maintain the office filling system
- Financial Administration: Examine the levels of office supplies and determine shortages
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus of stock
3 years National Diploma in Administration or equivalent (NQF 6) ● Valid Driver’s License with own car
A minimum of 5 years relevant administrative and/or secretarial experience at a high level of organisational hierarchy • Must be computer literate at an advanced level • Excel advanced (Vlookups and Pivots)
- Excellent English command
- Business Perspective
- Planning skills
- Information Gathering and Processing
- Records and Information Management
- Strong personality, with the confidence to take the initiative
- Detail- and deadline-oriented multitasker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work Ethics and Values
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.