Group Human Resources Manager
Two Mountains is look for a Group Human Resources Manager for their Midrand office on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
To provide strategic direction, oversight, leadership and management of the overall Human Resources function (talent acquisition, performance management, talent management, job evaluation, organisational effectiveness, remuneration and benefits, HR Development and employee relations etc.), to support Two Mountains Group towards achieving its strategic objectives.
Human Resources Strategy Development
- Design, develop, and ensure implementation of HR strategies are aligned to Two Mountains Group’s strategic objectives.
- • Provide direction and support to HR Leaders and employees on the implementation of the strategy.
- Develop, review, enhance and implement a job evaluation system that is in line with the objectives of Two Mountains Group.
- Ensure the alignment of job evaluation with other related areas such as organisational development and design, career management and recruitment and selection.
- Build the capacity of HR, Executives, Line Management as well as the job evaluation committee to be effective on Job Evaluation related matters.
- Develop, review, enhance and implement a performance management system that supports a high-performance culture and supports the alignment of business and individual objectives.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Develop, implement, and administer remuneration and benefit programs across Two Mountains Group, to achieve employee attraction, motivation and retention objectives.
Human Resources Development (HRD)
- Ensure the development, review, enhancement and facilitation of a Human Resources Development Strategy which supports the achievement of Two Mountains Group’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure that HRD interventions and programmes support the technical and behavioural competency framework of Two Mountains Group.
Organisational Development and Effectiveness
- Provide leadership on employee engagement, workforce wellbeing and culture change aligned to the delivery of Two Mountains objectives.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of organisational initiatives and interventions which support a high-performance culture and effective teams and individuals.
- Provide strategic leadership in human capital development strategies and deployment of Two Mountains Group specific learning programs to build organisational skills, foster change management competencies and achieve goal alignment in support of the business imperatives and opportunities.
- Facilitate the creation of a workplace environment that is conducive through a pro-active approach to labour relations.
- • Provide expert, accurate and appropriate labour relations advice and support to management and staff.
- • Build and maintain positive employer-employee relationship.
- Develop, review and monitoring of HR policies.
- • Ensure compliance and consistent application of HR Policies and Procedures, throughout Two Mountains Group.
HR Service Delivery
- Advice Two Mountains leadership team on strategic human resources management issues and opportunities that would affect Two Mountains.
- Oversee the efficient execution of HR services within Two Mountains Group.
- Constantly monitor the effectiveness of the HR service delivery to ensure that it stays relevant and adds value to Two Mountains Group.
People Management and Development
- Lead, support, motivate and provide direction to the HR Team.
- Manage the performance of the HR Management team to ensure the achievement of set HR objectives and targets.
- Create a high-performance culture which recognises and rewards excellent performance. Monitor and address areas of under-performance, incapacity and ill-discipline amongst the HR Management team.
- As a member of the Exco Team, contribute to the formulation and implementation of Two Mountains Group Strategy.
- Operate in collaboration with and build effective relationships with Two Mountains management, the EXCO Team as well employees across the board.
- Develop and be the custodian of the Talent Management Programme
- Oversee, guide and support the implementation of the Talent
- Management programme, and the alignment of HR practices to the Talent
- Management programmes.
- Provide strategic leadership in talent & succession management strategies that are intended to attract, retain and develop right calibre of employees for Two Mountains Group.
- Post Graduate degree in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology or equivalent.
- MBA/MBA degree or equivalent would be an added advantage.
- Registered member of the South African Board of People Practices.
- 5-10 HR Generalist experience, with at least five years of proven track record of executive people management.
- 3-5 years of experience in collaboration at Executive and Board level.
- Solid knowledge and interpretation of the South African labour legislation.
- Solid experience in talent and retention strategies
- Solid experience in workforce or human capital planning
- Solid analytical skills
- Complex Problem-Solving Skills
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal/ presentation skills)
- Customer Centric
- Resilience and influential
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.