Human Resources Business Partner
Two Mountains is look for a Human Resources Business Partner at their Midrand office on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
To provide the overall (end-to-end) HR Service to Two Mountains Business Units, through value-adding HR offerings and processes.
HR Service Delivery:
- Develop and execute designated Business Unit HR strategy and ensure alignment to the Business Unit strategy.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both employees and management and uphold the HR Brand in Line.
- Identify, understand and translate Line/ Business needs into value-adding HR initiatives.
- Analyze the current and future needs of Two Mountains and implement HR strategies/offerings accordingly.
- Partner with Line to execute relevant HR Processes to the Business Unit.
- Implement systems and processes to ensure that HR meets its strategic objectives, in line with those of Two Mountains.
- 1st and single point of contact in the Business Unit on all HR related matters/ queries/requests.
- Be a custodian of: Line’s HR needs, HR services processes in Line, HR policies, procedures & practices in Line (HR Governance). Provide HR support and guidance to both Managers and employees within the Business Unit.
- Ensure that all positions within the Business Unit are job evaluated before positions are advertised.
- Ensure JDs are reviewed and signed by all parties within the respective Business Unit.
- Advise and guideline Management on the completion of the Job Description, as per Two Mountains Job Evaluation policy.
- Forecasting future talent needs and proactively fill positions within the Business Unit.
- Ensure that all committed positions are filled to ensure maximum capacity, within the stipulated recruitment timelines.
- Conduct selection interviews with line, to ensure that the best candidate meets the minimum relevant competencies required by the job.
- Ensure adherence to Two Mountains Recruitment & Selection Policy.
Onboarding of New Employees:
- Ensure that new employees joining Two Mountains are integrated seamlessly within the Business.
- Develop employee engagement strategies for the respective Business Unit.
- Engage and inspire others whilst building trust and confidence.
- Develop and execute engagement action plans for the respective Business Unit as agreed with Line Management.
- Drive change and innovation as well as influence transformation and change processes within the Business Unit.
- Monitor the implementation of action plans for Business Unit, and report progress on the implementation plan to Line.
- Co-ordinate integrated employee wellness initiatives within the respected Business Units.
- Identify possible health and safety risks within the Business Unit and address them accordingly.
- Conduct the Performance Planning Session within the Business Unit through capacitating managers/ employees to manage performance process – goal setting; feedback and coaching; assessing performance.
- Assist line in compiling quality performance agreements in line with the Business Unit strategy.
- Ensure consistent and fair application of Two Mountains performance management policies and procedures.
- Understand Business Unit’s HR Development needs and assist line management to develop HRD Plans for the relevant business units.
- Ensure adherence and execution of IDPs.
- Market and Communicate HR Initiatives / Processes to Two Mountains employees within the Business Unit.
- Communicate and educate line on HR policies and procedures, through formal and informal educational sessions.
- Create awareness on newly developed and updated policies, within Business Units.
- Ensure compliance to and consistent application of HR Policies and Procedures, within Business Units.
- Analyze and interpret HR reports, and identify positive and negative trends, with recommendations thereof.
- Provide relevant HR management information/reports as per business requirements.
- Achieve HR key performance indicators and objectives in the Business Unit (HR Dashboard & Scorecard Indicators, metrics).
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Line (both managers and employees) at all levels.
- National Diploma or Degree related to Human Resources Management
- Five years’ experience in the HR field.
- 2 years solid experience in Management and or Business Partnering.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes.
- Ability to initiate changes and enhancement to current HR operating procedures for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Solid knowledge of the South African labour legislation.
- Solid experience as an HR Generalist.
- Solid experience in talent management.
- Advanced Computer Literacy.
- Solid analytical skills
- Complex Problem-Solving Skills
- Results driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communicator (written and verbal/ presentation skills)
- Customer Centric
- Resilience and influential
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.
- Relationship Management