IT Service Desk Agent
Two Mountains is look for a IT Service Desk Agent for their Midrand office on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
- To act as a central point of contact and coordination for end-users in need of IT support and services.
- The IT Service Desk Agent interacts with the entire Two Mountains workforce and Two Mountains external customers either face-to-face, telephonically or via email.
- Build strong relations with end-users and interact with them efficiently and professionally to add value to the business.
- Keep track of all end-user complaints and ensure they are attended to, resolved or escalated.
- Continuously keep end-users updated on the status of their logged incident (verbal or written communication).
- Contact end-users to verify if calls assigned to other IT support personnel have been resolved to end-users’ satisfaction.
IT Service Management:
- Keep full records of engagements with 3rd parties/service providers.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly statistics of all logged calls and service desk team performance (as required).
- Be a central point of contact and keep a record of all incoming and outgoing equipment to & from Two Mountains – IT.
- Keep an updated register of all Two Mountains IT-related assets.
- Ensure IT Technicians provide complete details each time equipment is assigned to an end or when there is any form of hardware movement.
- Ensure that all incoming telephone calls to IT Service Desk are picked up timeously line with the Operational Level Agreement.
- • Adherence to Two Mountains IT policies and procedures.
- Analyse and diagnose incidents, to classify and categorize them correctly.
- Do initial diagnoses when end-users are logging calls, extract accurate details on the first attempt to log a call with the correct details.
- Ensure calls are assigned to the correct support teams.
- Follow up with support personnel (Infrastructure, support and Applications teams) to ensure all active incidents are updated timeously.
- Correctly log Change Request (CR) on the system.
- Security Management – Adhere to all Two Mountains and security measures and report to IT management any transgressions to the appropriate authority.
- CompTIA A+ & N+/MCSA/MCSE/MCITP/MCTS.
- Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
- A valid drivers’ license (mandatory).
- Ability to work afterhours and on weekends (Mandatory).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in ICT Service Desk/Support, preferably in a Microsoft environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10.
- Working knowledge of basic administrative duties on Active Directory (Password reset, disabling and enabling user accounts, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of computer networking.
- Working knowledge.
- Services Desk Tools.
- Networking TCP/IP v4.
- Active Directory.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Office 365
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Creativity and
- Critical Judgment
- Decision Making
- Interactive Communication
- Problem Solving
- Verbal & Writing Skills
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.