Two Mountains is look for a Millwright for their Midrand office on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for installing, inspecting, adjusting and repairing equipment while following safety rules and regulations. You will be required to maintain all equipment to required standards and be responsive to equipment failures.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Prompt response to breakdowns
- Conduct or oversee commissioning tests according to specifications
- Maintain operable equipment
- General building maintenance – plumbing
- Contract expert consultations as and when required and manage the contractual relationship
- Compile reports
- Ensure that maintenance on machines , equipment and buildings are performed on continuous basis
- Execute preventative maintenance schedules on electrical equipment
- Inspect and repair any faults on the electrical system.
- Relevant qualification equivalent to NQF Level 6/ National Diploma Electrical Engineering with Millwright trade test
- Any qualification related to plumbing.
A minimum of 3 years’ experience as Electrician/ Millwright
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Attention to details
- Interpretation of Engineering drawings
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of boilers, chillers units and compressors
- Knowledge of pressure, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Business orientation
- Work Ethics and Values
- Customer Orientation
- Verbal Expression
- Problem Solving
- Take Initiative and Execute
- Take Responsibility and be Accountable
- Personal Growth
- Transformation and Development.
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.