Quality Assurance Specialist
Two Mountains is looking for Quality Assurance Specialists for their Midrand office on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the Job
To conduct quality assurance by listening to sales call recordings to ensure excellent customer service whilst ensuring compliance with governance processes.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Complete quality assurance reviews as per the approved assessment sheet
- Draft agent feedback
- Keep records of quality reports & statistical analysis
- Capture quality scores on the system
- Attend the QA calibration process
- Report on deviations.
- Provide feedback on all sales verified and audited sales
- Ensure feedback is provided to the supervisor on deviations
- Engage with customers with empathy.
- Grade 12
- FAIS qualification an added advantage
Up to 1-year relevant experience
well-spoken and multi-lingual
- Computer literacy plus Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license
- Planning & Organizing
- Ability to take initiative
- Customer Focus
- Communication skills.
Two Mountains is an equal opportunity employer subscribing to the Employment Equity Act and hereby invites applications from suitably qualified people to fill the mentioned vacancy.
- If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- Two Mountains reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
- CVs from Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted.